Before beginning a full-time career as a tutor, Bob Chaparala was a CEO, Program Director, Program Manager, and Consultant for numerous Fortune 500 companies. He holds a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, a Ph.D. in Philosophy, an MBA and a Masters in Applied Mathematics, and many other certifications that have taken countless hours of hard work and preparation to obtain.
Bob Chaparala is an elite GMAT tutor with over 40 years of experience as a GMAT tutor. Bob has a long track record of students scoring 700+ and acceptance to Ivy League universities and top MBA programs. Bob’s strong background in math and teaching stems from his studies and academic achievements.
Through his illustrious career as a tutor, professional, and student Bob Chaparala has understood what must be accomplished for any student to achieve their desired GMAT score. He has trained and prepared hundreds of students to improve their scores and attend the school of their choice. He strives to make math and GMAT preparation enjoyable for every student by teaching them to break down 700+ level problems into easy-to-understand concepts.
Though capable of teaching in a multi-student classroom setting, Bob Chaparala chooses to teach one-on-one to develop a unique study plan and relationship with every student. He understands that no two students are the same and can focus on the quantitative shortcomings of each student. Beyond the numbers, Bob Chaparala’s tutoring aims to instill courage and self- confidence in every student so that with preparation and hard work, they can reach their goals in the GMAT and life.
– Terry Bounds, Cox School of Business, BBA Finance
- Over 40 years of GMAT tutoring experience
- Over 17 years of experience in SAP configuration
- Mentoring and Preparing students for Portfolio, Program, and Project Management Professional exams by PMI.
- Training and preparing students to obtain SAP Certifications
- 25 years Project/Program/Portfolio Management experience
- 5 years Aerospace & Defense experience
- Experience with MS Project 2010 in Initializing a Project, Creating a Task based Schedule, Managing Resources and Assignments, Tracking and Analyzing a Project, and Communicating Project Information to Stakeholders. Experience in Scheduling, Managing, Analyzing, Monitoring, and Controlling tasks.
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering
- Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 Training- Certification C_TFIN52_64
- MS PROJECT 2010 CERTIFICATION TRAINING – MCTS Exam 77-178
- Material Management Training in ECC 6.0 EHP 4
- SAP Certified Technology Professional – Security with SAP Net Weaver 7.0
- SD Training in Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 – Certification
- Supplier Relationship Management Training in SAP SRM with EHP 1
- Warehouse Management Training in ECC6.0 EHP5 – Certification P_LEWM_64
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing – VMware vSphere 5.1 Training
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.5] Training by VMware
- PfMP (PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL)
- PgMP (PROGRAM MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL)
- PMP (PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL)
- CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER – SCORED 100%
- SIX SIGMA MASTER BLACK BELT – SCORED 100%
- SAP FICO – FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING WITH SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 – SCORED 100%
- SAP SD – ORDER FULFILLMENT WITH SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 – SCORED 100%
- SAP PP – PRODUCTION PLANNING & MANUFACTURING WITH SAP ERP6.0 EHP4 – SCORED 100%
- SAP SRM – SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT WITH EHP – SCORED 70%
- SAP MM – PROCUREMENT WITH SAP ERP 6.0 SCORED 68%
- VCP5-DCV – VMWARE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL – SCORED 95%
- MS PROJECT – MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL – SCORED 95%