Start HereFebruary 1, 2020 2020-06-23 22:06
During the first One-on-One Session, I will sit with you and identify the areas that needs to be improved immediately.
HOW I HELPS YOU
#1 Strength & Weakness
During the first One-on-One Session, I will sit with you and identify the areas that need to be improved immediately.
Together we will formulate the lesson plans to more precisely incorporate your specific needs. Then, we will decide about the time that needs to be spent on each specific area.
We (you and I) will:
- Select the subject first and review it together.
- Go over the basic concepts of that topic, which could be ratio and proportion, or word problems, statistics or some other area.
- Cover all the different modal problems with all the possible twists and tricks. In one shot, you will see the various types of problems from simple to complex, and how to tackle them efficiently and effortlessly.
Attend the business school of your choice
#3 Your Goals
Based on your goals and your learning needs, we will arrive at the number of tutoring sessions per week taking into consideration scheduling that is convenient for you.lot of time on your own without someone physically close to keep you focused on deadlines.
#4 Every Step
- I will be with you every second as you solve problems.
- I will observe your potential and habitual mistakes.
- I will guide you to overcome these old habits.
- I will oversee every step you take in tackling a problem and help you develop alternate skills to save time and to arrive at the correct answers.
- Further, I will help you develop your own unique ways of remembering techniques.
#5 Towards Success
- Help you break those old bad habits of doing math in a traditional yet non-effective manner.
- Help you see the problems in a much lighter and easier sense.
- Assist you to learn to look at the problem mentally and break it down into small bits of problems, all this is done to conserve time.